Join me for an Exclusive 2hr Masterclass for FREE when you order the Everything Is Rosy Product Medley – £74.00 – from me. BOOK NOW!
Tuesday 21st May – 11am-1pm OR 7pm-9pm
The Everything Is Rosy Product Medley includes these exclusive products:
- Everything Is Rosy Photopolymer Stamp Set—18 stamps; suggested blocks: a, b, c,
- Everything Is Rosy Dies—10 dies; largest die 2-7/8″ x 1″ (7.3 x 2.5 cm)
- 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 CM) Designer Series Paper Stack—48 sheets; 8 each of 6 double-sided designs
- 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 CM) rose gold foil paper—8 sheets
- Printed die cuts—2 sheets
- Rose gold die cuts—4 sheets; 2 each of 2 designs
- Rose gold adhesive backed mirror embellishments—60 embellishments; 1/4″ (6.4 mm)
- Melon Mambo 1/4″ (6.4 mm) Ruched Ribbon—10 yards (9.1 m)
- Night of Navy/Rose Gold 3/8″ (1 cm) Metallic –Edge Ribbon—10 yards (9.1 m)
- Rose Gold Shimmer Paint—1/2 oz. (15 ml)
ALL THIS PRODUCT FOR ONLY £74.00 – that is super value!!!
The FREE Masterclass will include:
- 2hrs tuition for up to 4 different projects.
- Additional cardstock, specialist packaging (such as boxes or Memories & More sleeves).
- Specialist adhesives, tools such as the Bigshot, trimmer, score board etc, and ink pads to use on the day.
- Please bring your own preferred glue, add to your order or purchase from my supply on the day.
- You may wish to bring your own basic toolkit, i.e. clear blocks, snips and Take Your Pick tool, but some will be made available for your use on the day (optional). Please ask if you wish to add anything to your order.
- Light refreshments: tea, coffee, and a home baked cake will be provided.
- You will have access to the YouTube version of the Masterclass when it is ready to post, so you can remind yourself of the construction of each design.
- Chance to place your order from the NEW Annual Catalogue ready for 4th June with FREE shipping. I will make sure you have your own copy to take away if you haven’t already!
What you need to know:
- Bookings for this Masterclass MUST be made via email by 6pm April 30th, 2019. I will then place the orders for the sets on 1st May when the Medley goes LIVE. I will pay the shipping in this case (extra perk!). Places are limited so book as early as you can!
- Prefer to order your own set via my online shop? (or your own shop if you are a Demonstrator in my team) That is fine. Please book your place with me as above but declare your intention to buy via my online shop. WARNING: BE READY to shop on 1st May first thing as it is likely to sell out! Your place will be confirmed upon a successful purchase. Please bring your Medley along with you to the Masterclass. Shipping costs for your purchase will apply.
- The Medley is only available to buy from 1st – 31st May or while stocks last (let’s be honest, these hot products have taken very little time to sell out lately). Latecomers who order online may be able to book a place subject to availability. Shipping costs will apply to late orders through me. Please ask.
- The products within the Medley are ONLY available as part of the set and will not be in the catalogue or online to buy separately. This is the only way you can get them!
- I will offer two sittings for this class in the day and evening of Tuesday 21st May – 11am-1pm OR 7pm-9pm. Choose which suits you best. It will only be open to customers who have purchased the Medley from my shop and Demonstrators from my team who have purchased the Medley in their own shops.
- If you cannot attend but order the Medley from me you will receive a YouTube version of the Masterclass and a posted gift of additional resources to help you create my project designs. You will need to have your own tools, adhesives, and inks or include them in your order. (Please note you will receive the Youtube class and gift no later than 2nd June after the sales period ends)
- The Masterclass will only use a fraction of the resources in your Medley, so feel free to use some of it beforehand and enjoy it. You may have to modify which DSP designs you use in each project depending on what you have left mind. You will have plenty to enjoy after the event as well – so you can continue your crafty adventure beyond!
- This Masterclass is designed for adults. Please ask if you are under 16 and would like to attend. This event will not be suitable for under 14’s.